Great for still or motion photography, the MicroPro Hybrid is now available for daily rentals. Read on for details!
The MicroPro Hybrid is a brand-new unit that combines a fully dimmable LED continuous light source with a special short-burst, 400% brightness flash mode. It works great in either mode for still photography, and the 5600k colour-balanced continuous setting is ideal for video.
A few specs:
- Size: 5.5” W x 3.75” H x 1.5” D (139.7mm x 95.25mm x 38.1mm) without shoe
- Weight: 10.5 oz (300g)
- Power Draw: 9 Watts
- 6 AA batteries (internal)
- Integrated Filter Holder
- 5600°K Daylight Output (cool white)
- Filters Included: 3200°K Tungsten conversion (warm white), ¼ warming and diffusion
- Equivalent Wattage: Approximately 50W
- Production Apprentice
- PDN Gear Guide
- Ken Stone (a review of the original Micro Pro, which is identical except for the flash mode.)
The rental package includes the MicroPro Hybrid unit, ball head, flash sync cord, two colour balance filters and one diffusion filter, all in a compact carrying case with instructions.
Available for rent as of Tuesday, August 3rd, for $25 per day. And if you like it, let us know: we'll order one in for you and credit your most recent rental to the purchase.
Stop in and give it a try- we think you'll be impressed!